Saturday, April 6, 2019

REPUBLISHING OF FOR THE COLORFUL "1ST AMERICAN" VICTORIA (Additional Update Dates are Below)


For the cause of the freedom to choose an uplifting hobby without being chained as a threat to society to carry it out!

All events that take place regarding ONE's Program,
has a purpose that just isn't an also ran,
and even though my Recent (CHAINED) Experience was concocted for evil against me,
while at that Institution in question I gained an acquaintance who
"quietly" had to decide whether or not to make a plea.
On the Day of my Hearing/Departure 6/20/2017, the pencil drawing of
the Main Activity Room was "intentionally" given to Victoria Huff,
whose very engaging personality was more than enough.
It is my hope that at this time Victoria is doing well,
in order that "developments" going forward will not lead to her becoming a "gruff".
The sketch was intended to convey how endearing an individual Victoria has the
potential to become,
and I also hope that that this will be a goal for this unforgettable "Lady"
whose favorite flower may not have resembled a scarlet "chrysantamum"!

For Victoria 





No comments:

Post a Comment